Shipping & Returns
1) All delivery/transport arrangements and costs thereto rest with the purchaser.
2) If customer collection is your preferred shipping method then purchases may be collected from your nominated Branch after bank clearance. (Positive ID will be required), or you may nominate a 3rd party to collect on your behalf (shipping company?). Such instruction must originate from the same email address as used when making the original purchase.
3) If for whatever reason we are unable to proceed with the order you will be refunded in full. If you wish to cancel before standard goods have been despatched, we will refund the full price of goods and shipping. If the item is a special import or made to order item NO cancellation will be permitted.
4) Should you need to return the goods, you may do so in the first 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price of standard goods, on condition that it is returned in its original condition and complete in all respects (box, packaging, remotes, booklets and bits). If you need the goods collected, the same delivery fee as before must be transferred to our account before the collection will take place, and no delivery fees are refunded. If it was a special order or it is after the 60 days, please contact the branch for a trade in or buy back offer
Please note that refunds are done in the same manner as the original payment. Should this not be possible for any reason, this amount will be held in your account, for your future use.
5) Faulty goods may be taken to the authorized service agents as defined by the original importer, or returned to us for despatch to the supplier. All equipment sold by Sound & Image comes from official authorized agents and their warranty applies.
6) By purchasing on this site, you accept all terms and conditions absolutely.